RULES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
- The school fees are collected in four terms as follows: Term-1 To be deposited by the 15th of May Term-2 To be deposited by the 10th of July Term-3 To be deposited by the 10th of October Term-4 To be deposited by the 10th of January
When the 10th of the month happens to be a school holiday, the fees will be accepted on the next working day.
- Cheques are to be drawn in favour of “MANAGING DIRECTOR, STEPPING STONES SCHOOL”. Parents are advised to ensure that the name, the class and the admission number of their ward and parent’s mobile number is neatly written at the back of the cheque.
- No admission fees will be refunded by the school authorities.
- Bus fee is charged for eleven months in an academic year. At least one calendar month’s notice should be given for discontinuation of the bus facility or one month’s bus fees should be deposited in lieu thereof.
- The Parent’s copy of the fee deposit slip is the valid fee receipt. No other receipt will be issued.
Fee Structure for the Academic Year 2022-23
|GRADE 1||₹. 23,000/-|
|GRADE 2||₹. 24,000/-|
|GRADE 3||₹. 25,000/-|
|GRADE 4||₹. 26,000/-|
|GRADE 5||₹. 27,000/-|
|GRADE 6||₹. 28,000/-|
|GRADE 7||₹. 29,000/-|
|GRADE 8||₹. 30,000/-|
|GRADE 9||₹. 32,000/-|
|GRADE 10||₹. 34,000/-|
|Pre Primary||₹. 2000/-|
|Admission Fee||₹. 2000/-|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUS USERS
- Parents are requested not to enter school buses to see off and receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the School bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the bus and its occupants. This act would lead to strict disciplinary action, including withdrawal of school bus facilities to the concerned student.
- Parents should not argue with the teachers present in the bus or the conductor / driver. If there is any problem, a written complaint to the Admission Officer/ Bus In Charge should be given.
- Under no circumstances, should students touch the instrument panel of the buses.
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least ten minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving bus. The scheduled pick-up time is available with the Transport-in- charge/ Admin Office at the school. The school reserves the right to alter the timings, routes and stoppages as and when necessary.
- If any parent whose child is availing school transport service wishes to take their ward privately in his/her own transport, he/she has to collect the Permission Slip from the school authorities half an hour before the end of the last class.
- Students are allowed to use only the allotted bus and bus stop. No change can be allowed without prior permission of the school.
- If a student misses his allotted bus he should not try to board any other bus. It is the responsibility of the parents to drop off their wards to the school. However the student will return by the allotted bus.
- The buses will not wait for latecomers.
- Boarding and alighting from buses should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their respective buses. Reservation of seats for co-commuters is not allowed under any circumstances.
- No student should travel standing on the footboard.
- Students must not move around in the bus when it is in motion.
- Students must make sure that the aisle of the bus is clear and school bags and other belongings are placed properly.
- Students must not put any part of their body outside the bus. They should not put their hands out even for waving.
- No object should be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking, shouting and playing foul is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason. The driver shall not use mobile phone while driving. If any urgent call comes from the school, he should stop the bus by the wayside and attend to the same. However the driver should be called only in an emergency, and all other calls from the school should be made to the conductor of the bus.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- The bus monitor (to be detailed by the teacher travelling in the bus) on duty is responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the teacher on duty immediately. On a day when the teacher is not present the information may be given to the Administrative Office.
- In case of any change, of a temporary or permanent nature, in transport pick-up / drop point or transport route, the permission for the same has to be sought by making an application to the Transport/ Admin department at the School office. In case of a permanent change of the transport route, the application must be filed at the School Office.
- Students of classes Nursery to V must be escorted to and from the bus stops by parents or authorized persons.
- Children are required to listen and be polite to the conductor and the driver of the bus.
- Parents are advised not to gift, bribe or tempt the crew of the bus in order to extract an obligation. Also parents should not take the law in their own hands in dealing with the crew of the bus or any child in the bus.
- Indiscipline in the school bus, disregard for instructions of Bus Staff or teachers and flouting of any rules outlined above will invite disciplinary action, suspension or withdrawal of bus facility.